Your Asus Zenfone fails to power ON while connected to PC using Cloverview and it Disappears after a second.
This trick will guide you how to do it right and fix this annoying error.
This Method is for Asus Zenfone 5 and it may works with other zenfones, too.
Zenfone has inbuilt Battery and if you are connected to PC with low battery charge, you may have problems and so this is why cloverview disappears.
- First, you need to charge your phone, at least it for 2-3 hours. When it has finished, check battery level and see if it is fully charged. If not, your battery may be damaged, so change it.
- Shut down the phone, press the Volume Up key first then hold power Key and Hold them until you get the recovery menu
- Connect it to PC and you will get all the needed drivers installed.
- Now download Fastboot adb tool in PC
If you missed: HOW TO make Android keyboard fast
- Run it
- In CMD type following commands
- fastboot erase data
- fastboot erase cache
- fastboot reboot
- Now wait for 10-15 Minutes, then you will get the Welcome Screen.
Enjoy your fully working Asus Zenfone without any sort of problems!
If you have any problems, feel free to ask in the comment box!