This guide is for asus zenfone 5 and may work in other zenfone too.
How to unbrick your bricked asus zenfone 5 when you fail to install system with its software, or when cloverview disappears after a second.
When you should use this guide:
- Cloverview disappears after a second when connecting the phone
- Unable to flash rom with its software
- Tried everything but your zenfone is still bricked
So, let’s start!
- First Charge it to 2-3 hours, or disconnect it when it’s fully charged.
- Now Hold volume up button first and then Power Button until you get a recovery menu
- Connect it to a PC
- Download system image for your mobile according to zenfone model. If you don’t find it, then google it!
- Download fastboot adb tool
- Now run it
- Use these commands
- fastboot erase system
- fastboot erase data
- fastboot erase cache
- fastboot flash system system.img
- fastboot reboot
- Wait for 15 Minutes then you will get a welcome screen.
Your Asus zenfone is unbricked now.
If you are still getting problems, download recovery and boot img file for your asus
- Connect to PC
- Fastboot erase recovery
- Fastboot erase boot
- Fastboot flash boot.img
- Fastboot flash recovery.img
If you correctly followed this method, you will unbrick your asus for sure!
For any doubts, feel free to ask in the comment box!