A new year is ready to knock at our doorsteps with some treats for gadget lovers. The upcoming year has plenty of surprises stored for us. Especially, in the upcoming year, some new dazzling tablets are going to revamp the market. This New Year is going to be yet another remarkable year for the smart devices. So, if you are ready to purchase a stylish and tech-loaded tablet, then I highly advise waiting for little longer. As best upcoming Tablets of 2018 are given below. So, don’t blame me later if you miss out your chance.
5 Best Upcoming Tablets of 2018
#1. Alcatel A30 tablet with 8-inch display
The tablet market will receive a new Android stunned tablet by Alcatel really soon. The tablet launched by American company Alcatel is going to be a perfect Android Nougat device. A30 will be going to have powerful Snapdragon core process to intensify the performance and offers a much better experience for users. You can easily enjoy high defining videos and games with the 8-inch display screen. There are going to be plenty of other features also.
Features of Alcatel A30 Tablets:
- A30 has a Snapdragon SoC with quad-core 1 to perform gazillion features.
- It also packed with a 1GHz processor, and sports an 8-inch 1280×800 pixel IPS display.
- The storage capacity is also going to be nice. As it has RAM of 2GB, while storage is 16GB (expandable up to 32GB).
- The device got cool camera features such as a 5MP rear camera and a 5MP front shooter.
- Alcatel A30 also comes with IR blaster and SIM slot.
#2. Huawei MediaPad Pad T3
When the market of tablets is so much blooming, then it is hard for Chinese to stay out of it. So, Chinese company Huawei is coming with their tablet after the success of Huawei P10 and P10 plus smartphones. The tablet called Huawei MediaPad Pad T3 will be a new device to which we can look forward to. The initial phase of tablets development has already finished up in the current year. So, according to first look, this tab got few nice features.
Features of Huawei MediaPad Pad T3:
- The sources say the tablet is powered by a quad-core 1.4 GHz processor mainly going to be Snapdragon 425.
- The storage space has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM.
- It has a dual camera of 5/2 MP camera power.
- The tablet sports an 8-inch display with 1,280 x 800 pixels resolution.
- The battery of device got a 4,650 mAh battery powers the device.
#3. Nokia N1 Pad 7.9
The old tech giant of phone industry Nokia has made its grand re-launch in 2017. And Nokia has already been popular smartphone brand which somehow lost its charm. But, after the successful launch of their new smartphones, they are ready to conquer the tablet industry as well. According to rumors, Nokia tablet is going to be worth your wait. So, let’s wait up for this new Nokia N1.
Features of Nokia N1 Pad:
- This tablet of Nokia is expected to be hefty in size around 18.4 inches.
- The high performing processor is going to be 835 Snapdragon processor.
- It is also expected to have 12 MP Camera for great captures.
- You may also see some other features like Bluetooth, GPS, 64 GB storage as well.
#4. Sony Xperia Z6 tablet
Sony has always been a big name in technology-based gadget sector. That’s why Sony Xperia z6 tablet will be going to a pro. The device has plenty of stunning features and mainly the goodwill of Sony brand. The z6 tablet will be laced with latest technologies and high tech stuff.
Features of Sony Xperia z6 tablet:
- It is expected that this Sony device is going to be waterproof. Which is great as still, we lack waterproof gadgets.
- The performance of tab is in the hands of Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor.
- You will also love to see its 4GB ram with Quad HD display.
- It may also have hefty 32 GB storage.
#5. Google Nexus 7 Pixel
Google is a big daddy here, who recently entered into device market with their expeditions. The Google Nexus 7 has been a great hit, so the market is hot with the news that Google will soon upgrade Nexus 7 to a pixel. The Google fans are giggling with this news as Google is simply a Google. There are plenty of rumors going around about the specification of the tablet. But, none are solid yet we got few details on specifications of Google Nexus 7 Pixel.
Features of Google Nexus 7 Pixel:
- This tablet will perform on Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- The device will also expect to have 4 GP ram as well as 64 GB flash storage.
- The tablet will run on the hybrid system.
So, these were some of the best upcoming tablets for that are likely to be launched in the coming year 2018 and after reading and looking at their specs and designs, I know you will also be eagerly waiting for them just like I am. Hope, we can see them ourselves pretty soon.