Mobile World Congress or simply, MWC, is one of the most important events in the mobile sector, in fact it takes place annually and this year is in Barcelona.
Just like every year, a lot of products are shown and in particular they are Android devices (luckily).
In this post I’ll explain you in detail all about this event, let’s start!
- BlackBerry: Press conference at 7.30 pm
- Alcatel: starting from 9, Alcatel will take an open-day
- LG G6: is officially presented at 12.00 pm, great attention to its great display and double camera
- Huawei P10 e P10 Plus: Press conference at 2.00 pm
- Lenovo Moto G5 e G5 Plus: Press conference at 4.30 pm
- Nokia 6, 5, 3 (e nuovo 3310): Press conference at 4.30 pm (Live streaming)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 ed Galaxy Book: Press conference at 7.00 pm
- Sony: Press conference at 8:30 am
- Oppo: Press conference during the day
- Wiko: Press conference at 4 pm
- Microsoft: Press conference at 7:30 pm
- Meizu: Press conference at 10 am
Till now, the new devices presented are:
- BlackBerry KEYone: double keyboards, a virtual and physical one
- LG G6: Snapdragon 821 (not so new) and a 5.7 inch display
- NEW huawei p10 and huawei p10 plus: both cpu kirin 960, 4 or 6 GB RAM.
- NEW nokia 3310: modern remake of 2000’s old but gold device. It’s not a smartphone and it costs about 50$.
- NEW Galaxy Tab: an Android tablet (snapdragon 820, 9.7” fullHD screen), designed to entertainment
- NEW Galaxy Book: a Windows tablet, i3 or i5 intel processor, 10.6” screen.
If you are interested about live streaming, you can find them on each OEM Facebook page.
Maybe you are asking: and the Samsung Galaxy S8? Well, about latest leaked news, we’ll know more on 29th March so, stay tuned!
Of course, day after day, we’ll update our list with the latest news and products from MWC 2017!
And you, what do you think about the new devices shown at the event?
Tell us in the comments below!