Mi5C is the newest android smartphone produced from the chinese brand.
This Mi5C has some nice news under the box, let’s see them!
- CPU: The new proprietary Xiaomi Surge S1 SoC, with an octacore processor that uses the Big.Little architecture with GPU Mali-t860MP4
- ROM: 64GB using eMMMC technology, so amazing speed
- DISPLAY: 5.15″ FULLHD 428 ppi
- SIZE: 144.4 x 69.7 x 7.1 mm and 135 g
- CAMERA: 12 MP primary and 8 MP secondary
- BATTERY: 2860mAh non removable
Let’s focus on the CPU.
They didn’t use anyother Soc (System-on-a-chip: Snapdragon for example) from other companies, they did all on their own incorporating their new Surge S1, an octacore 64bit processor that uses the well known big.LITTLE architecture which manages the cores and the clock according to the operation to be executed. The only one con is the not-so-new 28 nm process. (We saw 10nm on the Galaxy S8)
It’s a really nice and interesting device even not so expensive, but of course to unleash its power it should need something known as.. ROOT!
It has been just presented, but we ask to anyone who has this product to help us to find a way to properly ROOT it, helping us and the Mi5C community too!
I remember you that with ROOT access you have all the control over the system, so you can play with CPU frequencies, Minfree values and so improve memory management, battery settings, GPU, display colors. You could also install alternative system with lots of improvements.
A lot of stuff that can grow up your device value!
You can inform us in the comments below, we’d really glad if someone would help with this, because you are not helping us but much more people!